[RDD] Rivendell 2.1.4 install disk Ubuntu Precise Zorin dist

ICR Programs programs at ithacaradio.org
Thu Sep 13 15:15:55 EDT 2012

Hi Tim,

I've finally had some time and I have a clean hard disk I wanted to install
your Rivendell 2.1.4 on.

Just to make sure I'm not doing anything stupid, does your ISO boot a
computer for install, or do I need to first install Ubuntu and then this?
I thought it was a complete install, but it won't boot my computer.

thanks,
Rene

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 1:18 PM, Tim Camp <timc at wnsp.com> wrote:

> Built this for install on some workstations, if anyone wants a copy.
>

> http://92zew.net/Rivendell-2.1.4.iso
> http://Rivendell-2.1.4.iso.md5
>
> Makes former win users feel happy.
>
> Cheers
>

> --
> Tim Camp
> Director of Operations/Programming
> Dot Com Plus L.L.C.
> dba WZEW-FM WNSP-FM
> Mobile, Al.

                          "Democracy is not a spectator sport"

                    Ithaca Community Radio -- 88.1 FM in Ithaca
                                WRFI 91.9 FM in Watkins Glen
                                     WINO 89.9 FM in Odessa

News, Culture & Information from our Neighborhoods and the World

*Phone*: 607.319.5445
*Email*:  programs at ithacaradio.org
*Web*:    http://ithacaradio.org/

Mailing address: