[RDD] Can't import audio - Invalid URL]

Mike T. mike at wvmcfm.com
Tue Sep 11 16:29:02 EDT 2012

OK I am making progress!

For the record, in case anyone else runs in to this, here is what I have
found:

I am running ubuntu 10.04 and RD 2.1.4.

For whatever reason, I did not install apache on my client computer, so
I installed that.

I then snagged a copy of addcart.html off the net and copied it into
the /var/www folder. (this is the default apache location for web
pages..)

 Next I copied  /usr/share/doc/rivendell/examples/conf/rd-bin.conf

to: /etc/apache2/conf.d

now when I go to http://localhost/rd-bin/addcart.html

I get a web page! However, I still can't import audio. When I go into
RDlibrary, and try to import a WAV file into the cart, I get a "Unable
to create destination file" error.

I check my /var/log/apache2/error.log and I see the following:

File does not exist: /var/www/rd-bin/rdxport.cgi

Did a google for an example, and I can't find one.

====

So could some please post an example for me? Or perhaps there is
something else I need to do. I am open to suggestions

As usual The people here have been so helpful, and I appreciate it.

--
 Mike
     Station Engineer WVMC-FM

http://www.wvmcfm.com