[RDD] [Fwd: RE: Can't import audio - Invalid URL]

Gregg Wonderly gergg at cox.net
Mon Sep 10 15:29:32 EDT 2012

On Sep 10, 2012, at 2:13 PM, Mike T. <mike at wvmcfm.com> wrote:

> Wayne,
>
> I finally got back to the not able to import WAVs issue. Per your
> instructions, here is what I have tried:
>
> 1. you are correct, I get a 404 when I try
> http://localhost/rd-bin/addcart.html
>
> 2. in doing a search, I found a copy of rd-bin.conf in
> /usr/share/doc/rivendell/ecamples/conf/rd-bin.conf
>
> I copied it to /etc/apache2 and restarted apache. I still got a 404
> error.

It needs to be in the conf.d subdirectory of the apache /etc directory.  So, if you have /etc/apache2, then it needs to go into /etc/apache2/conf.d

> 3. I did a search for addcart.html, and there isn't one on my hard
> drive.
>
> 4. I tried your suggestion of
> ./configure --libexecdir=/usr/local/libexecdir
>
> I got a "command not found" error. I suspect I am in the wrong
> subdirectory. I ran this from /home/rduser directory.

This would reconfigure the rivendell build environment in the source root for rivendell, and needs to be run from that directory, wherever you have unpacked the rivendell .tar.gz at.

Gregg Wonderly