[RDD] cart chops off

Gavin Stephens g.stephens at 88fm.co.nz
Fri Sep 7 23:34:17 EDT 2012

Must have been the sound card. The one I put in has two crystals, including
one for 44.1KHz not just 48KHz, but I think for some reason ALSA is locking
the card in 48 or something as it finishes on time on the on-board card. The
clock is set to 44,100Hz on the mixer automatically, and rd.conf is set to
44100, and I've even tried setting the rate in asound.conf. But looks like
somethings up with the driver grrrrrrr.