[RDD] cart chops off

Gavin Stephens g.stephens at 88fm.co.nz
Fri Sep 7 22:47:28 EDT 2012

I just noticed it appears to happen on all other carts in the main log
regardless of no fade at segue option (normally it's a full log and I don't
notice it obviously). I have put a new sound card in today though (just a
basic VT7123 running on the Envy driver), although for all purposes it plays
fine in log edit and library in the marker editor to the end, and I can play
multiple panel carts at the same time in RDAirPlay. I've also made sure the
card and port is the same as I use in library and the same for the main log
and panel outputs. If I switch to manual mode (normally it sits in auto) it
still chops off too. I have manual segue set to 5500ms and forced to 5500ms
and I've tried changing both to 150ms and back but it still chops them off.
The carts though do have segue start markers set. Is there something I'm
missing, must be?? 99% it's the operator with me, but it has me a little
stumped.