[RDD] Cart skipping in log

Jay Eames alchamist at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 6 14:04:05 EDT 2012

Hi Bill,

Thanks for that information.

We are also on 1.7.2 at the moment, on a stand alone machine. I hadn't planned an upgrade yet as there was little need.

I have a feeling it's something in the import process, as it's the only "change" to the audio file that is made from leaving the user's PC to ending up in the library. I just fail to see what the difference is between preview and log.

I also trolled the logs but didn't see anything untoward with them. As you say, Rivendell seems to think it played it ok, even down to increasing the cut play count.

I have tried it a couple of times in the wee small hours to test, and interestingly it seemed, on occasion, to make it skip the next cart in the log as well - again with no errors in the logs.

I will keep looking as it's something we need to work out.

Jay