[RDD] Riv 2.2 [AudioStore] in rd.conf

Wayne Merricks WayneMerricks at TheVoiceAsia.Com
Sun Sep 2 08:57:35 EDT 2012

Hi,

Just noticed a new option titled [AudioStore] in rd.conf in Riv 2.2.0.  I can't find any info on what it does (other than the educated guess) so thought I'd ask here.

The lines are:

MountSource=
MountType=
MountOptions=defaults

I assume its for getting Riv to auto mount /var/snd from another location?

So source = other location?
Type = nfs/cifs?
Options = ? (Can this specify a user name to mount under? What about wsize and rsize buffers for NFS?)

Regards,

Wayne

#######################
Scanned by MailMarshal
#######################

############

Attention:

The information contained in this message is confidential and intended
for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in error
or there are any problems, please notify the originator immediately.
The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message
is strictly forbidden. Christian Vision or any of its subsidiaries will
not be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages
arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third party
or as a result of any virus being passed on. Please note that we reserve
the right to monitor and read any e-mails sent or received by the
company under the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice)
(Interception of Communications) Regulation 2000. Christian Vision is
registered in England as a limited company 2842414 and as a charity
1031031