[RDD] caed segfault with RDLibrary

Hoggins! fuckspam at wheres5.com
Mon Oct 29 17:32:44 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I'm experiencing a strange behavior with a fresh install of Rivendell on
a Fedora 17 machine. TheRivendell version is 2.2.1, but it also happened
on 2.2.0.
The other machines of the network run with previous versions of Fedora,
and are doing well.

On that specific machine, when I use RDLibrary, I notice that the
remaining time displayed on the bottomis inaccurate, way below the real
one, correctly displayed on other machines.

Also, when I try to edit the markers of any cart, RDLibrary freezes,
with the terminal it's been launched from displaying an invalid socket
message. The system logshow a segfault of caed :

kernel: [123180.740108] caed[5111]: segfault at 0 ip 000000000040f577 sp
00007fffece2c4d0 error 6 in caed[400000+17000]

How can we solve this ?

    Thanks in advance,

        Hoggins!