[RDD] Rdairplay 2.2.0-1 frequent crashes

Patrick Schmalstig / WRRJ Radio xanaftp at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 12:12:07 EDT 2012

Does anyone have any thoughts about this problem? My rdairplay
continues to crash quite often even when I delay macros and add audio
clips after the macros to prevent the "end of log" reasoning behind
crashes. Doing that also adds 5 seconds of dead air between
commercials and music so it's definitely not a good thing to have to
do, even if rdairplay still crashes more than once per day. ...and I'm
in college so I can't always quickly recover it.

I appreciate the help.