[RDD] Rivendell v2.2.1

ICR Programs programs at ithacaradio.org
Wed Oct 24 16:02:32 EDT 2012

Thank you!

I had tried rdcheckcuts -h
didn't think to spell it out or to use '--' instead of '-'

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:27 PM, Fred Gleason <fredg at paravelsystems.com>wrote:

> On Oct 23, 2012, at 22:18 42, ICR Programs wrote:
>
> > So, in that vein, can you please tell me if there are any help or man
> pages for rdcheckcuts?
>
> rdcheckcuts --help
>
> The '--help' switch works on pretty much all binaries in Rivendell
> (including those that normally use the GUI).
>

> > also, where does one find SAGE_ENDEC.txt ?
>
> It will depend on how you've installed the system.  By default, it'll end
> up in '/usr/local/bin'.  It should be in your $PATH.
>
> Cheers!
>

> |-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
> | Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |               Chief Developer               |
> |                           |               Paravel Systems               |
> |-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
> |             Logic is a way to go wrong with confidence.                 |
> |                                   --Robert Heinlein                     |
> |                                   "The Notebooks of Lazarus Long"       |
> |-------------------------------------------------------------------------|

                          "Democracy is not a spectator sport"

                    Ithaca Community Radio -- 88.1 FM in Ithaca
                                WRFI 91.9 FM in Watkins Glen
                                     WINO 89.9 FM in Odessa

News, Culture & Information from our Neighborhoods and the World

*Phone*: 607.319.5445
*Email*:  programs at ithacaradio.org
*Web*:    http://ithacaradio.org/

Mailing address: