[RDD] Remove audio cart

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Fri Oct 19 14:07:04 EDT 2012

On Oct 18, 2012, at 03:45 51, Alessio Elmi wrote:

> could you find a way to remove cart by command line tools? Something
> like "rdlibrary --delete-cart=XYZ"..
> At the moment we manually delete XYZ.wav from /var/snd plus deleting
> record in db from "cart" table about cart XYZ. But I am afraid about
> ruining the entire db.

You could do this using the web API by using curl(1).  Something like:

curl -d COMMAND=13\&LOGIN_NAME=user\&PASSWORD=\&CART_NUMBER=50005 http://localhost/rd-bin/rdxport.cgi

A bit like traveling from New York to Philadelphia via San Francisco, but it gets the job done.  :)

|    Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's     |
|    supposed to do.                                                      |
|                                         -- Robert A. Heinlein           |