[RDD] Making sure elements play

WWNL Radio (AM-1080) wwnl at wilkinsradio.com
Thu Oct 18 14:50:49 EDT 2012

Unfortunately, an ASI card is not "in the cards" for us right now. . .

A 13-minute program can be anywhere between 11 and 17 minutes.

Here are some things I have considered:

-- Can you play several carts together using a macro command--and, will it force all of the carts to play out in the macro (regardless of the next timed event)? Or, is there some other way to say that Cart A, Cart B, and Cart C must all play together?

-- Can you create a macro that will automatically do a "play next" for the next timed event in the log? (Then, I could just make the closer the first item in the next event.)

-- Is there a way to merge three different carts into one cart?

-- Is there a way to say that, if a cart has played within xx amount of time, to not replay it?

Any ideas would help. . . thanks!