[RDD] Remove audio cart

Matthew Chambers matthewc at regionalradio.com
Thu Oct 18 07:47:59 EDT 2012

I am having trouble with deleteing and modifying existing carts. When I
try to import a new cut, I get a URL Not Valid error

--

/Matthew A. Chambers, CBT/
Assist. Broadcast Engineer

660-263-1500
FAX: 660-269-8811
Cell: 660-676-3219

www.centralmoinfo.com <http://www.centralmoinfo.com/>

/Super Station KRES 104.7 FM/
/Information Radio KWIX 1230 AM/
/The Captain KIRK 99.9 FM/
/Glory KTCM 97.3 FM/

FlatCertLogoGradient_000.jpg

/This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited./