[RDD] Two questions about automatic stuff

Alessio Elmi alessio_elmi at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 17 09:20:55 EDT 2012

Hi,
I was trying to accomplish a couple of quite simple tasks about
automation, you may help me with. I work with rmlsend and macro stuff
but...
1) Is there a way to check if anything is actually playing?
2) Is there a way to check how many seconds left before the end of
song? (to calculate other things)
I explain (or try to...)
Let's suppose it's 14:00 and the presenter plays the last song of his
show, which is 5mins long. I did a macro which checks date and time,
load the correct log and makes next the right song. I placed it i the
sound panel. The presenter just launch the macro from the panel and it
synchs everything. Problem is the script can't consider the remaing
time of the song.. (like 4:50 or something)..
Is it clear enough?

Alessio