[RDD] PCI-Express Sound Card / PCIe GPIO

Wayne Merricks waynemerricks at thevoiceasia.com
Tue Oct 16 12:55:19 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Anyone with a good alternative to a Delta 1010LT in a similar price
range (£150 ish) that will work under Linux/Rivendell?

I'm having trouble getting new motherboards with more than 1 PCI slot
which is a pain when you need 1 for GPIO, 1 for the Sound Card.

I only need 44.1 with 3 stereo outs, 1 stereo in.  I'm not too keen on
USB/Firewire for on air use but I'm open to suggestions.

Alternatively does anyone know if Riv supports the Measurement Computing
PCIe DIO24 (as opposed to the PCI DIO24 which I've used for a while)?
Being $200 more expensive is a bit hard to stomach just because its PCIe
mind.

--
Wayne Merricks
The Voice Asia

#######################
Scanned by MailMarshal
#######################

############

Attention:

The information contained in this message is confidential and intended
for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in error
or there are any problems, please notify the originator immediately.
The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message
is strictly forbidden. Christian Vision or any of its subsidiaries will
not be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages
arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third party
or as a result of any virus being passed on. Please note that we reserve
the right to monitor and read any e-mails sent or received by the
company under the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice)
(Interception of Communications) Regulation 2000. Christian Vision is
registered in England as a limited company 2842414 and as a charity
1031031