[RDD] database backup failed.

Alessio Elmi alessio_elmi at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 26 13:59:01 EST 2012

Hi Nathan,
I think the MySQL user you're trying to backup with has no LOCK TABLES
privileges (that's what it tells you).
Solutions are:
- You give those rights to the user under which you run the backup. If
it has LOCK TALBES, it may be that the user can't have permissions
outside 'localhost' (server and you're from an other client)
- You append --single-transaction to the command (from console).
In case you want you can try RML command:

DB <path-name>!

But I think it is a user-related problem, so probably it doesn't make
a big difference.
Anyway check rd.conf in your host which is running the GUI which MySQL
you call and then check the user table in MySQL server to check
permissions.

Alessio