[RDD] Multiple studios

John Penovich penovichj at rfa.org
Mon Nov 26 09:37:49 EST 2012

We've been using heartbeat and drbd for exactly this type of topology
for about 5 years now, no issues.

John Penovich
Radio Free Asia
2025 M Street, NW  Ste 300
Washington DC 20036
(202) 587-2042
CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION
This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
may contain information that is privileged and confidential. www.rfa.org