[RDD] RDAirplay Problem - Text Disappears and Buttons Unresponsive

ICR Programs programs at ithacaradio.org
Mon Nov 19 13:48:06 EST 2012

Fred et al.

Please remind me of the command to see the configuration of the setup.

I know we have a nice sound card that is on loan to us, I believe it's an
Audio Science card.

thank you

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:51 PM, Fred Gleason <fredg at paravelsystems.com>wrote:

> On Nov 19, 2012, at 12:27 10, ICR Programs wrote:
>
> > Our 'fix' is to minimize the RDairplay window and then bring it back up,
> that usually solves the issue for the moment.
>
> What is your sound hardware setup (HPI, JACK, ALSA)?
>
> Cheers!
>

> |-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
> | Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |               Chief Developer               |
> |                           |               Paravel Systems               |
> |-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
> |          A room without books is like a body without a soul.            |
> |                                         -- Cicero                       |
> |-------------------------------------------------------------------------|

                          "Democracy is not a spectator sport"

                    Ithaca Community Radio -- 88.1 FM in Ithaca
                                WRFI 91.9 FM in Watkins Glen
                                     WINO 89.9 FM in Odessa

News, Culture & Information from our Neighborhoods and the World

*Phone*: 607.319.5445
*Email*:  programs at ithacaradio.org
*Web*:    http://ithacaradio.org/

Mailing address: