[RDD] using ssh as desktop helpdesk in trblshooting RD problems

VE4PER/ Andy ve4per at aim.com
Wed Nov 14 23:49:45 EST 2012

The sharing is not available on the menus of the version I am using.
I have been focused on trying to get some of the other possibilities to
work rather than trying see if I am missing some modules to allow sharing.

Some require the heavier desktops to work and I am trying to stay light
for resource conservation