[RDD] using ssh as desktop helpdesk in trblshooting RD problems

Geoff Barkman countryradio at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 17:57:49 EST 2012

On Ubuntu there is also GSTM - Gnome ssh tunnel manager that you can
graphically do the ssh tunneling and save settings so you don't have
to type in long commands in the terminal. Its available by the Ubuntu
package manager or you can download directly from sourceforge
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gstm/?source=directory