[RDD] OT: Rotter question

Alessio Elmi alessio_elmi at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 9 06:20:59 EST 2012

I agree with both of you.
Problem is I am not so good with Jack.. Moreover L+R master audio goes
from the mixer to a Windows computer with audio process running on
(Braekaway/StereoTool or similar) which streams it to the server
streaming using *butt*. I can't take the analogue audio from a
different Linux machine, so I was thinking about VLC.

Anyway butt can record but it can't split file into hours devided
segments nor it can delete files older than a specific date... so it
needs some adjustment.