[RDD] Tryphon packages with rlm_icecast2

Frederick Henderson frederickjh at henderson-meier.org
Thu Nov 8 15:44:56 EST 2012

Hi Mike!

I think that you have your RLM by now but in case any one is searching for
the answer to this see this wiki page and the section titled:

Missing rlm.h file erorr message when trying to compiling RLM module

http://rivendell.tryphon.org/wiki/Rivendell_Loadable_Module_(RLM)_SDK_-_For_Sending_Now_%26_Next_Data_to_external_systems#Missing_rlm.h_file_erorr_message_when_trying_to_compiling_RLM_module

Greetings,

Frederick

--
Frederick Henderson
Wetzikerstrasse 25

This email sent from Opera's revolutionary e-mail client,
http://www.opera.com/mail/
and typed on the Dvorak keyboard. http://dvzine.org

Want to learn a new language the way you learned your first?
Try LingQ for free! ==> http://www.lingq.com/?referral=frederickjh