[RDD] GPIO cards

Brian P. McGlynn jazzeum at yahoo.ca
Wed May 30 19:59:43 EDT 2012

They operate in a ping-pong manner.   The Storq plays the music programming and Rivendell plays the local traffic log.  Each passes control back and fourth to each other.

Rivendell also acts as the full music system for the morning show in LiveAssist mode.  To allow for that, I have a macro that disables the GPI from the Storq.

--
Brian P. McGlynn
Sent from my iPhone