[RDD] GPIO cards

Brian P. McGlynn jazzeum at yahoo.ca
Wed May 30 13:46:25 EDT 2012

I had to use two GPIO cards.   The PDISO-08 for the send relay an the PDISO-24 for the receiver.

The PDISO-08 has relays a d opto-couplers, but the opto couplers need to be lit by a voltage present whereas the PDISO-24 with pull-up resistors works well to sense when a relay contact closes.

We're using a Storq as the external system, and this seems to work well.

(note:   I am mobile, so the model numbers may be off).

Brian

--
Brian P. McGlynn
Sent from my iPhone