[RDD] Enabling GPIO based on Automation State

Geoff Barkman countryradio at gmail.com
Tue May 22 19:54:53 EDT 2012

I'm still using RD 1.72.
I use PS commands too, and I found adding a 3 second of blank audio
track after a player stop command... because I have found it plays
half a second of the next track after the stop command... 3 second
audio track plays silently and doesn't seem to create a problem
because it is silent. Just remember when you import it into rdlibrary
don't normalise it because it will get amplified by rdlibrary and
become 3 seconds of white noise normalised to -13dB (Or whatever level
you use)
Cheers
Geoff