[RDD] keyboard shortcuts?

Christopher Cmolik (RIT Student) clc5688 at rit.edu
Mon May 21 00:00:47 EDT 2012

I've been playing with Rivendell's database a bit, and this SQL should do
what you need:

UPDATE CART
SET GROUP_NAME = REPLACE ( GROUP_NAME, "Music", "Holiday");
WHERE TITLE LIKE "%Christmas%";

I'd recommend doing this on a backup database, just to make sure this
doesn't screw up anything within RDLibrary.

This could also be NOT the way to do it... I defer to Fred G or somebody
with the correct SQL-Fu to make the call

On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 11:18 PM, Matthew Chambers CBT <
matthewc at regionalradio.com> wrote:

> Another feature that would be handy would be to be able to edit multiple
> carts in the same window. One example is I do a search for all carts that
> have "Christmas" in the title and instead of one by one changing the group
> from Music to Holiday to be able to change them all at once.
>
> --
> Matthew A. Chambers, CBT
> Asst. Engineer
> KWIX KRES KIRK KTCM
>
> Email sent from my US Cellular Android HTC phone.
> On May 20, 2012 1:47 AM, "Paul Hayton" <ph at paulhayton.co.nz> wrote:
>
>> Are there any keyboard shortcuts defined for moving between carts when
>> the ‘edit cart dialogue’ box is open?****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> I’m look for a way to speed up the process of closing this dialogue box,
>> clicking on next cart to open and view the dialogue info.****

Chris Cmolik
RIT Information Technology '13
Chief Engineer Emeritus, WITR Radio