[RDD] Dead air

Rob Landry 41001140 at interpring.com
Fri May 18 09:44:26 EDT 2012

No, that's not what our system did. It didn't shut down; it just got very
slow due to heavy loading by Xorg, which was eating massive amounts of
memory.

The fact that, according to the aircheck, it happened right at the
transition from a piece of music to a voice track suggests it is
Rivendell-related, but none of the logs show anything unusual
corresponding to the time of the problem.

Rob