[RDD] Dead air

admin at lindowsos.co.uk admin at lindowsos.co.uk
Fri May 18 05:29:25 EDT 2012

WE have a ubuntu pc doing the same thing very intermittently too, as it
happens it did this, this morning so I was just checking the logs and I
found

AptDaemon: INFO: Shutdown was requested

I have also had before Ram etc run out in these logs so after hunting
about I found the 2 below threads which may help you too, I am off to the
studio to check our server with the below.

I will see if I can find an updated Bios for our server or if not will
need to find a better board I think this end.

Regards

Les

whethehttp://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1497384r there were