[RDD] Dead air

Rob Landry 41001140 at interpring.com
Wed May 16 13:39:36 EDT 2012

Oh, and here's one more bit of information: this station airchecks itself
24/7. I downloaded the aircheck for that hour to see what the problem
sounded like on the air. In particular, I wanted to whether the last audio
file played all the way or stopped in the middle, and whether there were
any dropouts or glitches presaging the outage.

There were no dropouts or glitches, and the last audio file before the
outage played all the way through. The next event never started.

Rob