[RDD] gpio and centos 6.2

Phil Jennings philj at calvaryradionet.com
Wed May 16 10:43:29 EDT 2012

Version 1.1.0.

Thanks!

Phil Jennings
Calvary Radio Network
219-707-0075
www.calvaryradionetwork.com
-----Original Message-----
From: Fred Gleason
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 6:50 PM
To: User discussion about the Rivendell Radio Automation System
Subject: Re: [RDD] gpio and centos 6.2

On May 15, 2012, at 14:23 44, Phil Jennings wrote:

> I am having issues getting my gpio card to work with Centos 6.2.  Had
> everything up and running like a charm with Suse, but cannot get it to
> work with Centos 6.2 thus far.  I have installed the driver (no errors),
> but when I try to enable using /etc/init.d/gpio start, I get an error that
> /etc/init.d/gpio doesn’t exist.

What version of the driver are you using?  Current versions [1.1.x] don't
have an init script, but are started automatically on bootup.

|   Some people call them "cars" or "trucks"; I call them "dimensional    |
|   transmogrifiers" because they change three-dimensional cats into      |
|   two-dimensional ones.                                                 |
|                                         -- F. Frederick Skitty          |