[RDD] gpio and centos 6.2

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Tue May 15 18:50:35 EDT 2012

On May 15, 2012, at 14:23 44, Phil Jennings wrote:

> I am having issues getting my gpio card to work with Centos 6.2.  Had everything up and running like a charm with Suse, but cannot get it to work with Centos 6.2 thus far.  I have installed the driver (no errors), but when I try to enable using /etc/init.d/gpio start, I get an error that /etc/init.d/gpio doesn’t exist.

What version of the driver are you using?  Current versions [1.1.x] don't have an init script, but are started automatically on bootup.

|   Some people call them "cars" or "trucks"; I call them "dimensional    |
|   transmogrifiers" because they change three-dimensional cats into      |
|   two-dimensional ones.                                                 |
|                                         -- F. Frederick Skitty          |