[RDD] Streamdata (Song titles) to a shoutcast server

Geoff Barkman countryradio at gmail.com
Thu May 10 17:17:06 EDT 2012

May be there is something wrong to the process running in the
background with an ampersand (&) ?

If you wanted to get rid of the terminals and still run it the way you
do. Bring up the non-graphical login screen on Ubuntu run one process
on ALT-CTRL-F2 and the other on ALT-CTRL-F3. To return to the
graphical environment hit ALT-CTRL-F7 (where your Rdairplay is
running)