[RDD] Rivendell accross multiple monitors

John Anderson john at adjconsultingonline.com
Thu May 10 10:22:39 EDT 2012

I don't like complicating Rivendell with a bunch of other clutter...as we can see, just about everyone has a different thought on what works for them...

(I like the ability to put liner cards and stuff up, some people want promo copy, etc)...

what could really be interesting is a window, that you could run other programs of choice...I saw this with some bbs software years ago, you could basically "drop to dos", and then run anything you wanted, the program would then display the program to the caller on the other end of the modem)...  we don't need to go that far, but if there was a window, that could be assigned at will, everyone might be happy???