[RDD] Rivendell accross multiple monitors

Stan Fotinos sfotinos at rtrfm.com.au
Thu May 10 00:13:59 EDT 2012

Hi Fred / All

Both those features would be amazing! As a widget that you could choose
to enable voice tracking in the system settings that would be great!

Just an idea, maybe an information screen with all cart/cut info for
currently selected cart. ie year, album,artist, number of plays, album
cover art! etc As a widget too.

Great software, constantly getting better by the minute.

Stan