[RDD] Rivendell accross multiple monitors

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Wed May 9 16:09:40 EDT 2012

On May 9, 2012, at 15:51 27, Richard Gorbutt wrote:

> I would love to see both take account of the fact that most screens now are 16x9 widescreen, and possibly revamp the resolution to accept higher res's now. Not adjustable, but allow 1440x900 etc. I understand that will however, mean some recoding on the UI's etc. :-)

I am experimenting with this for v3.x right now.  One item that is already on the roadmap is a voicetracker for the right-hand side, since we now have the required real estate.

What are some other useful things we could do with that extra real estate?

|          A room without books is like a body without a soul.            |
|                                         -- Cicero                       |