[RDD] Possible Bug - RDAirPlay Quitting During RDLogin User Change

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Wed May 9 15:25:32 EDT 2012

On May 9, 2012, at 14:37 19, Aaron Horn wrote:

> The issue I am having is that if one changes user with RDLogin whilst
> RDAirPlay is playing a panel, RDAirPlay quits very soon after (not
> immediately, but seemingly when the audio from the panel that was
> playing ends).

Already fixed in CVS-v2_branch.  This should be released shortly as part of v2.1.4.

|   Some people call them "cars" or "trucks"; I call them "dimensional    |
|   transmogrifiers" because they change three-dimensional cats into      |
|   two-dimensional ones.                                                 |
|                                         -- F. Frederick Skitty          |