[RDD] Importing music & including timed events

Robert Jeffares jeffares.robert at gmail.com
Mon May 7 18:44:25 EDT 2012

I have an event at the top of the hour which is set 'Use Scheduled
Time' and 'Make Next' which bumps the three or four over fill songs
scheduled at :55 :56 :57 :58. Yes you can schedule an event every
minute with material in it longer then that. The clock is a guide not
a micrometer.

Works like clock work :)

For hours that must start 'Right on Time' I have a series of fill
tracks that run from :57:00 to :59:55 scheduled 'Make Next" at 5
second intervals.

Bit of a mish to set up, but it works really well, and we have a
collection if tracks that time out perfectly. OK sometimes there's a
second or 2 silence before the news but most tracks have a fade out
and we can live with the slop.

regards

Robert Jeffares
Big Valley Radio