[RDD] arrrrgh!!! % # -- CentOS and Rivendell

Andy Sayler andy at wmfo.org
Fri Aug 3 19:04:25 EDT 2012

On the packed version front:

You can see on the Tryphon repository page the Ubuntu/Debain version names
to which each of the various repos corresponds. Ubuntu 12.04 is codenamed
Percise Pangolin. You'll find the Percise Tryphon package near the bottom
of the Tryphon repository list. Ubuntu 10.04 is code named Natty Narwhal.
It also has a corresponding repo in the Tryphon list.

For a full list of Ubuntu version code-names see:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ubuntu_releases#Ubuntu_12.04_LTS_.28Precise_Pangolin.29

Pick an OS version, add the corresponding Tryphon package to your APT
sources list. And then run 'sudo apt get install rivendell' or whichever
package you need and you should be good to go. I assume that the Tryphon
packges will trigger and install of the necessary dependencies, but someone
here who is actually using them should probably confirm that.

-Andy