[RDD] ASI8921-1100 on Ubuntu 10.04

James Harrison james at talkunafraid.co.uk
Thu Jun 30 20:53:58 EDT 2011

"make clean" in the source directory should clean the place up. That
or just nuke the directory from orbit, untar a fresh copy and go with
that- of course, if you've run make install at any point, make
uninstall is the only way go clean up what's already been installed
(if it's provided).

Cheers,
James Harrison

No virus found in this message.