[RDD] free logging solution...

Robert Baker robert.baker at radiohw.co.uk
Thu Jun 30 12:23:26 EDT 2011

Whilst we don't use rotter, we have that solution using Canstreams ALISA
service. It's not free and it's not a replacement for a logger, but it
came as part of a package with canstream as our stream hosting service.
Have a look at the "Listen Again" service on our website at
www.radiohw.co.uk. Felixstowe Radio use this also.

Robert Baker
www.radiohw.co.uk