[RDD] dropboxes.

VE4PER / Andy ve4per at aim.com
Wed Jun 29 21:47:06 EDT 2011

Further to below, you might want to check and see if the same data is also
in the CUT table as well as the CART table, I believe they are joined.

In this case it would be something along the lines of SELECT all from
Rivendell.CART.filename
WHERE name pattern is like "###-.*.mp3" JOIN to CUT table then update
all with a cascade
update so that both tables get updated to drop both the track number and
the .mp3 extension.

I might be wrong and you may have to select from the cut table and join
to the cart table; depends which one has the
master primary key.