[RDD] dropboxes.

VE4PER / Andy ve4per at aim.com
Wed Jun 29 16:51:22 EDT 2011

Hi Nathan,

what did you use as a source to generate the file in the dropbox? did
you just put an existing file into the dropbox manually? or did you use
an app or a process to generate the dropbox contents and does it have an
option to kill the track number when naming the original contents?

many player-rippers autogenerate the track number for CD's but also many
have the option to exclude the track number from the ripped filename.

Unfortunately, I am not in an on air environment with sat feeds etc so
not exactly sure what kind of a source you would be using.

Andy