[RDD] broadcast appliance mysql troubles.

drew Roberts zotzbro at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 08:31:50 EDT 2011

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 5:02 PM, Nathan Steele
<nathan.steele at thecrossfm.com> wrote:
> I was able to use mysql-administrator GUI to set it up on RRAbuntu
> though, can't seem to get that on broadcast appliance though.

Getting in late...

What is your plan of action? What is your intended setup?

Perhaps a simple learning plan:

1. Set up one box to do it all. Make sure everything works before
going on to step 2.
2. Set up a second box to look to box one for sound and for mysql data.

drew

http://freemusicpush.blogspot.com/