[RDD] listen live question

Geoff Barkman countryradio at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 23:50:37 EDT 2011

Is this what you want... it says free....
http://www.draftlight.net/dnex/mp3player/minicaster/

Minicaster provides a unique system to play MP3-format streams on your
website, using a small Flash document and some simple text
configuration files. Content from Icecast2 and Shoutcast can be played
directly through Flash Player 8 or above, so there's no longer any
problem with your audience using Windows, MacOS or Linux - everyone
can visit your website and hear your radio statio or live feed.

All The Best
Geoff