[RDD] Display fonts

Andy McCall andy.mccall at gravityfm.net
Mon Jun 27 06:11:50 EDT 2011

Marius

That's brilliant - it's worked a treat.  Thanks for pointing me in the right
direction

Regards

Andy McCall
Gravity FM

On 27 June 2011 at 11:03 "Marius Radiokæll Qtronix" <qtronix at halden.net> wrote:

> The steps at the bottom helped me on Debian:
> http://rivendell.tryphon.org/wiki/Howto_-_Shiny_buttons
>
> -
> Marius
>
> On man, juni 27, 2011 11:54, Andy McCall wrote:
> > We're having a little difficulty with airplay displaying the time
> > correctly on
> > the playlist buttons - we're only getting the very top of the number 1.
> > This is
> > happening with the date display at the top of the screen too.
> >
> > I can only assume it's to do with the display font settings.  What's the
> > best
> > font setup to ensure correct display of these elements?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Andy McCall
> > Gravity FM_______________________________________________
> > Rivendell-dev mailing list
> > Rivendell-dev at lists.rivendellaudio.org

Andy McCall

Office telephone:  01476 573300  E-mail: admin at gravityfm.net
Gravity FM CIC - A Not for Profit Community Interest Company Registered in
England & Wales Company Number 06361030

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely
for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Gravity FM CIC.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any
action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.

Gravity FM CIC,
New Lodge, Riverside Walk, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 9AN
Registered in England& Wales, Company