[RDD] RDLogManager generating logs

Nathan Steele nathan.steele at thecrossfm.com
Fri Jun 24 08:50:52 EDT 2011

Make sure that in RD Admin>Manage Services you have the Default log
template set to %Y_%m_%d, and watch the case it is important. This hung
me up for days because I had the case wrong and the result was exactly
as you described. this field is blank by default. You also want to check
the box for insert chain to at the end of your log if you want it to
automatically chain to the next day's log.