[RDD] Broadcast appliance 2.0.2 questions.

Nathan Steele nathan.steele at thecrossfm.com
Thu Jun 23 14:33:34 EDT 2011

I have gotten my machines to use broacats appliance 2.0, thanks Fred:).
now a couple of issues: 1, What is my sudo password? it is not my root
password, and that is the only PW i setup at any time during the install.

2) I backed up my database and var/snd from rrabuntu and got the
database to restore, but cannot get access to /var/snd in centos to put
the carts back, Fred I know you did this by design , I do not want to
have to import them again if it is going to change cart numbers and all
that. we have already set all the markers on the songs and such. Any advice?

Thanks,
NS

--
Nathaniel C. Steele
Assistant Chief Engineer/Technical Director