[RDD] Creating announcements with the current time

Scott Powell scooterpow at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 11:36:59 EDT 2011

I agree, The Time and Temp option is handled very well with Zara.  Miss
those options with Rivendell, but have gained so much in versatility by
making the switch.  If ever time and temp were developed into Rivendell, no
doubt alot of us would use it.

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 9:53 AM, Alan Peterson
<apeterson at radioamerica.org>wrote:

> The free Windows radio program ZaraRadio has been doing concatenated
> time-telling as a built-in feature for a few years now. As long as there is
> some decent voice acting going on, it comes out sounding OK. With some
> tweaks, it can also do temp and humidity.
>
> I'd welcome this as an option in RD, even if I didn't use it all the time.
>
> -AP

scottp.
scottpowellonline.com
scottandkrista.net