[RDD] Rivendell 2

Frederick Henderson frederickjh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 08:59:30 EST 2011

I guess a better question is does the file system support these
characters?  I have seen them in filename but tend to stay away from them
using the equivalents I mentioned.
Or maybe the shell is to blame. I am not totally sure however looking at
the line from Rüdigers log it appears it was returning a bad filename.

For the file: Nicole Süssmilch & Marco Ma - A Miracle Of Love.mp3  the log
reported:

01-11-2011 - 23:11:38 :  Importing file "Nicole Süssmilch & Marco Ma - A
Miracle Of Love.mp3" [A Miracle Of Love ] to cart 010200 ... 01-11-2011 -
23:11:38 :  Unable to import "/home/rduser/Desktop/Drop-Music/Nicole
Süssmilch & Marco Ma - A Miracle Of Love.mp3", skipping...

So, the question is where is the fault? I do not think this is a MySQL
query problem but something to do with the file system.

Greetings,

Frederick Henderson

Rivendell has an irc channel for help, question and discussion too.
#rivendell on irc.freenode.net