[RDD] Two Questions - 2.0.0rc1 - Hotkeys and Voicetracking

Alan Peterson apeterson at radioamerica.org
Fri Apr 8 10:37:55 EDT 2011

Ha! Certainly fair enough, Richard!

We've both seen our share of scary uses for a lot of products (ever see 120 VAC on-air lights powered with Belden twist-pair cable? Yeesh...), and I'm fresh back from a college radio experience where people would cannibalize a dimmer board to build a mixer. You never know who you're going to hear from sometimes in these forums.

Hope to run into you at a DC SBE meeting to compare RD experiences.

AP